Nauticus Robotics is plotting a course toward a blue-economy-powered future. Our mission is to make that journey as sustainable as possible. Join us as an investor and help us shape the next generation of autonomous, eco-friendly ocean robotics and vessels.
- Investor Presentation
- Business Combination Press Release
- IKM Subsea Selects Nauticus Robotics
- CleanTech Acquisition Corp. S-4 Filing Press Release
- CLAQ S-4 Filing
- Nauticus Announces DIU Award
- Roth Conference Announcement
- Nauticus Robotics, Inc. Strengthens Management Team with Hiring of Chief Operating Officer
- Nauticus Fleet Announcement
- Nauticus Robotics Partners With Wood
- CleanTech Acquisition Corp. and Nauticus Robotics Announce Upcoming Conference Participation
- SPACInsider Podcast Episode: Nauticus Robotics Founder & CEO Nic Radford and CleanTeach Acquisition Corp’s Eli Spiro
- Nauticus Robotics Announces Contract with Shell for Autonomous Method of Subsea Operations
Blue Economy Potential
With the sea and coastal areas combined, the blue economy brings in approximately $2.5 trillion per year. The ocean and its shores are therefore highly valuable — and will grow in import over time — but are constantly under threat due to climate change and the harmful industrial practices of a bygone era.
Nauticus Robotics aims to develop blue resources while focusing steadfastly on green, sustainable methods and technologies. With products like Aquanaut, Hydronaut and Olympic Arm, the company is proving that efficiency and cost-savings can also be environmentally friendly.
About Nauticus Robotics
Nauticus Robotics designs and develops marine robotics for subsea and surface applications. The company was founded in 2014 as Houston Mechatronics by Nicolas Radford and Dr. Reg Berka, two former NASA leaders with decades of experience in robotics and engineering.
In 2021, Houston Mechatronics rebranded as Nauticus Robotics, committing itself fully to its mission of Green Robotics for a Blue Economy. Nauticus Robotics continues to grow and add talent from a variety of sectors, and has assembled an advisory board that includes the brightest minds in technology, energy and government.
Interested in getting the latest investor news from Nauticus Robotics? Sign up for investor emails as well as updates on Nauticus products and services.