At Nauticus Robotics, we believe we’re all responsible for protecting the world’s oceans. That’s why we created a highly sophisticated, ultra sustainable fleet of marine robotics — along with the intelligent software to power it.
Nauticus Robotics Legacy News
(Formerly Houston Mechatronics)
- February 23, 2021 - HMI Announces Strategic Board of Advisors
- November 4, 2020 - HMI to provide 26 All-electric Olympic Arms to Triumph Subsea Services
- October 27, 2020 - Stinger Technology AS and Houston Mechatronics Inc. (HMI) have entered into a collaboration agreement.
- August 7, 2019 - IEEE Profiles Aquanaut in the August Cover Issue of IEEE Spectrum
- June 5, 2019 - Houston Mechatronics awarded multi-million dollar contract by the Office of Naval Research
- June 3, 2019 - The Tesla of Subsea
- May 6, 2019 - Unveiling Aquanaut at the NBL
- May 6, 2019 - Come see HMI at the 2019 Offshore Technology Conference
- February 4, 2019 - Come check out Nic Radford and Sean Halpin at Underwater Intervention 2019
- January 16, 2019 - WE NEED YOU
- January 3, 2019 - Machine Vision and Manipulation (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!)
- December 11, 2018 - MTR interviews HMI’s Sean Halpin for the latest Marine Tech TV spot
- October 18, 2018 - Are you going to the Ocean’s conference in Charleston, SC? We are!
- October 4, 2018 - New ROV video tasks released
- September 19, 2018 - Aquanaut’s in the tank!
- August 17, 2018 - The ‘Ones to Watch’ in 2019
- August 14, 2018 - New website!
- April 27, 2018 - IEEE Interview with Nic Radford
- October 9, 2017 - Our Take on the Future of the Robotics Industry
- May 31, 2017 - Houston Mechatronics celebrates new office space with Open House
- March 7, 2017 - What does the future look like for home robots?
- February 28, 2017 - With Robotics, Industries Have the Opportunity to Get Creative
- February 13, 2017 - How does Houston Mechatronics use Rapid Prototyping in Product Development?
- February 13, 2017 - Game-Changing Pipe Inspection Robot Nears Completion